Cloud Computing has one main drawback, Energy Consumption. Cloud Consumption is never environment friendly. In order to cut down Energy Consumption and Cloud Costs thereby increasing availability, CA Technologies has provided us with this whitepaper which basically provides five main points to reduce energy consumption in the Cloud.
Most Shared Posts
- Never heard of the word CDN (content delivery network), don’t worry. I will explain what exact
- Bitcoin Blockchain has been the destination for crypto currency lovers including multi national comp
- Cloud computing has revolutionized the way corporate data and personal information is stored over th
- Are you thinking about uploading some of your videos and storing them on the cloud? Not only can tha
- Two of the most prominent things in future would be Internet of Things and electric cars. Both of th
- It is calculated that by 2020 the number of things connected to each other will be 50 billion, which
- As we approach the end of 2017 and 2018 is upon us, many of us are looking back on this past year, r
- I’ve been a user of Kaspersky Antivirus and Kaspersky Security products for quite some time. T
- Cloud Computing has many benefits than what we can expect or see. In fact Cloud Computing has change
- Let’s face it – we all hate it when an app crashes. It is so infuriating to wait over an
- Bitcoin and IOTA are similar! That’s the general perception but they are not exactly same if y
- Cloud computing is an emerging, smart IT delivery model that can enable your business to significant
- In every nook and corner of the digitized world people are talking about Internet of Things ( IoT ).
- The new Office 365 offers many benefits so that the productivity is very much enhanced. The traditio